Thursday 2 May 2013

Varieties of benedictions

Varieties of benedictions
((Immunize him that there is no god but is the Lord of the Mighty Throne God wills was unless Icheelm is not no power but from God
Gesba agent of God and yes Suffice Lord of the subjects Suffice creator of creatures Suffice Razek of Mistiroukan
Suffice which the agency only suffices whose hand is the kingdom of everything, a Leger not rent it God suffices
Enough of God heard of praying for God is not behind Muntaha)) Glorified I oppressors of
Oh God, You are my Lord, there is no god but You created me and I am your servant and I am your custom and Uadk Oh God, what I was able to take refuge from the evil of what I have done
And I acknowledge Your favor upon me and I acknowledge you sin Vagverh me, it does not forgive sins except You.
 Hallelujah, praise the number of His creation and His pleasure talents of his throne, and the ink of His words O Allah, I seek refuge with you to share with you something and I told him forgiveness of which I know not
I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah upon him blessings and peace

No comments:

Post a Comment